Friday 6 November 2015

Vintage Jacket


I started this knitting project in March and I've been very slow in completing it, mostly due to lack of time.  It is actually quite an easy pattern, even though it looks more complicated.  There is only a four row repeat to produce this lace pattern.


I put this project aside some weeks ago to make the baby matinee jacket featured in another post.  I finally got around to blocking the pieces and started stitching them together.


The side seams and sleeves are stitched now and I have the rest pinned in place, but I'm still procrastinating.  I even have the ribbon for the hood.  If I can only find a bit of free time this weekend,  maybe I will be able to finish it.

The pattern is by Susan Crawford and can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is LOVELY, Marie!! And love the soft, rose-pink color... what a great gift for yourself. ;o Fun to catch up with your November posts... your Liberty Fabrics are soooo pretty! Happy crafting! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete